Crafts and Drafts Pass
Sure, Fargo-moorhead may be flat, but the beer is anything but. From lagers and stouts to IPAs and sours, the pints crafted here in the Red River Valley are as good as it gets. Grab a pass and see for yourself!
Crafts and Drafts Pass Rules:
• Collect stamps from each of the 7 breweries to and receive a t-shirt (or trapper bomber hat for a limited time)
• Collect all 4 bonus stamps and receive a t-shirt/hat PLUS a bonus gift
• Passport MUST be turned in at the Visitor Center, located at 2001 44th St S. Fargo to collect prize
• Drink responsibly! Fargo-Moorhead has no shortage of taxis, Ubers, Lyfts, and public transportation.
• Lastly, have fun and enjoy the tasty grains of the great plains!
Passes can be picked up at all of the participating locations, Gallery 4Ltd and Visitor Information Center, and the South Fargo Visitors Center.
• Fargo Brewing Company (and/or Fargo Brewing Ale House)
• Drekker Brewing Brewhalla
• Flatland Brewery
• Junkyard Brewing Company
• Pixeled Brewing Company
• Drumconrath Brewing Company
• Swing Barrel Brewing Co. (opening in March 2020)