Crafts and Drafts Pass
Sure, Fargo-moorhead may be flat, but the beer is anything but. From lagers and stouts to IPAs and sours, the pints crafted here in the Red River Valley are as good as it gets. Grab a pass and see for yourself!
Crafts and Drafts Pass Rules:
• Collect 6 out of the 12 available stamps and receive a t-shirt
• Collect all 12 stamps and receive a t-shirt PLUS a bonus gift (beer mug, trapper hat, etc. Bonus gifts will change)
• Passport MUST be turned in at the Visitor Center, located at 2001 44th St S. Fargo to collect prize
• Drink responsibly! Fargo-Moorhead has no shortage of taxis, Ubers, Lyfts, and public transportation.
• Lastly, have fun and enjoy the tasty grains of the great plains!
Passes can be picked up at all of the participating locations, Gallery 4Ltd and Visitor Information Center, and the Visitors Center.
• Fargo Brewing Company (and/or Fargo Brewing Ale House)
• Kilstone Brewing
• Drekker Brewing Brewhalla (and/or Drekker Brewing Company)
• Flatland Brewery
• Prairie Brothers Brewing Company
• Junkyard Brewing Company
• Pixeled Brewing Company
• Drumconrath Brewing Company