The Fargo-Moorhead Convention & Visitors Bureau’s Marketing team manages an Event Assistance program for leisure-focused events in the community. From small community events to full-scale concert series, the Event Assistance program is meant to help start a new event or to enhance a recurring event.
All requests must meet the following criteria:
– Groups applying must be legally incorporated or non-profit organizations. No individual may be awarded grant.
– Events must be open to the public but can require an entry fee or registration to attend.
– The FM CVB reserves the right to approve or reject requests and to ask for further clarification of the event.
– The FM CVB will make all decisions regarding funds. Applicants are not guaranteed funding. The board may decide to award a partial amount of the funds requested if any at all.
– Grant requests must be made in writing and must be sent to the offices of the FM CVB.
Upon Approval of Grant
Recipients of awards consent to the following:
Recognition commensurate with the award amount, i.e., sponsorship benefits or signage, is required. It is important the Fargo-Moorhead-West Fargo community is aware of the FM CVB’s contribution to bettering its events.
Failure of the award recipient to comply with the items specified in item 1 of this section may result in the forfeiture of remaining payments and/or reimbursement of previous payments back to the FM CVB.