Thunder Road Family Fun Park
Thunder Road Family Fun Park is open seasonally from May through November and features multiple attractions under one roof, with options for kids (and adults) of all ages to have fun. Highlights include a 9-turn 1100-foot go-kart track, two 18-hole golf courses, batting cages, bumper cars, an arcade, and a 5,000-square-foot multi-level Laser Tag Arena.
Zoom around the track’s nine different turns and race your buddies head-to-head.
Battle your friends to see who gets the highest score as you find your way through the ruins of a post-apocalyptic city! This 5,000-square-foot, multi-level course is so much fun.
Practice your swing in these cages which feature slow-pitch softball and three speeds of baseball from slow to fast. Helmets and bats are provided and the cages are fully lit for evening fun.
Don’t Miss the Volcano Two 18-hole mini-golf courses feature some truly creative holes including waterfalls and a giant volcano hole.
Prices vary based on the activity you choose (prices updated July 2023).
● Arcade: $.50-$1 for one play
● Batting Cages: 25 balls for $3; Specials include 5 tokens for $10 and 12 tokens for $20
● Bumper Cars: $6 each round, buy 5 tickets and get 1 free
● Mini Golf: 18 holes for $8, 36 holes is $14, children 5 years old or younger is $5
● Go-Karts: Single or Double Kart $7 each, buy 5 tickets and get 1 free
● Laser Tag: 10 minutes for $8, buy 5 rounds get 1 round free
Inside seating is available inside for up to 70 people and outside seating is unlimited.
•Large Groups are allowed to purchase group rate tickets.
•Tickets can be purchased in advance with special accommodations, please call for more details
Available Meeting Spaces
- Reception Capacity: 80
- Banquet Capacity: 70