- This event has passed.
Red River Valley Fair
Exhibits, rides, livestock, entertainment, midway shows and food.
Adult (ages 12+): $10
Child (ages 6-11): $5
Children age 5 & under get in for FREE.
Free gate admission is available weekdays from 11:00am – 1:00pm at the Main Gate.
MIDWAY MEGA RIDES PASS
The Mega Ride Pass gives ticket holders SIX days of unlimited fun at the Red River Valley Fair.
- 6 days of UNLIMITED carnival rides
- 6 days of FREE gate admission
- 6 days of GRANDSTAND entertainment
From April 24 to July 8, Mega Rides Passes cost $65.00. During the fair, you can purchase them for $70.
Grandstand entertainment for 2019:
- Tuesday, July 9: Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
- Wednesday, July 10: Hairball
- Thursday, July 11: Josh Turner
- Friday, July 12: Theory of a Deadman with Fuel
- Saturday, July 13: Kip Moore with Jake Rose
- Sunday, July 14: Racing
Grandstand entertainment is INCLUDED with gate admission.
A variety of food vendors will be at the Red River Valley Fair. In addition to the usual corn dogs, cheese curds, etc., you’ll find fried pies, oof-da tacos, knoephla, cheesebuttons, kuchen, and much more. Check out the list of food vendors.