Want to work for an organization that promotes the greatest city on earth? We don’t blame you. The Fargo-Moorhead Convention and Visitors Bureau is a pretty darn fun organization to be apart of. We are currently hiring for the following position:
Multimedia Production Specialist
The Multimedia Production Specialist will be responsible for creating engaging content in the form of video, photography, print, and digital design. This position will work closely with members of the marketing team as well as collaborate with the sales departments to make creative recommendations and aid in project execution. Content created by the Multimedia Production Specialist will support various markets including leisure, meetings/conventions, and sports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to:
• Creating multimedia content such as videography, photography, some print/digital, and various forms of internal/external marketing collateral
• Sourcing of user generated content for FMCVB’s websites, print materials, social media platforms etc.
• Managing photo shoots with locations and models.
• Executing the production of promotional videos from concept to delivery including storyboarding, shooting/sourcing footage, and editing
• Edit, condense, and produce video/audio/digital media within limited time constraints.
• Curating and maintaining digital archives of photos and video and updating digital content when necessary
• Contribute to the FM CVB blog on various subject matters regarding tourism
For full job description and how to apply