Want to work for an organization that promotes the greatest city on earth? We don’t blame you. The Fargo-Moorhead Convention and Visitors Bureau is a pretty darn fun organization to be apart of.
Here are the open positions at the moment:
Seeking staff to work summer weekends (9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) and occasional weekdays (8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.).
- Greet visitors in the FM Visitor Center.
- Distribute giveaway items and stock brochures.
- Stock gift shop items and manage money exchange.
- Clean and sanitize all frequently touched surfaces.
- Assist with Convention Services like packing information packets or laminating name badges.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
To apply, send resume and available interview times to Mallari Ackerman at firstname.lastname@example.org