Part-time job opportunities
The Fargo-Moorhead Convention & Visitors Bureau is seeking a fun, energetic individual for part-time work beginning mid-April in the Visitors Center. The applicant should be able to:
– Easily greet and converse with visitors and make them feel welcome
– Have a team-player attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service
– Answer the back-up telephone in a friendly, helpful manner
– Fill brochures, keep the Visitors Center clean, be comfortable exchanging money for merchandise sales, and other duties as assigned
– Have fun, be personable, and have an enthusiasm for North Dakota and Minnesota!
– Must be able to lift 30 pounds
Flexible scheduling is available if needed. This position will require the applicant to work some evenings and Saturdays, Sundays. This position is part-time – 35 hours a week or fewer, until Labor Day or school starts. Continuing employment during school may occur if desired.
To be considered for application, please email resume to Dannielle Riley at email@example.com.
Full description here.