Want to work for an organization that promotes the greatest city on earth? We don’t blame you. The Fargo-Moorhead Convention and Visitors Bureau is a pretty darn fun organization to be a part of.
The Fargo-Moorhead Convention & Visitors Bureau is seeking a fun, energetic individual for part-time work beginning September through the winter months. This position will report to the Director of Sales.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Easily greet and converse with visitors and make them feel welcome
- Have a team-player attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service
- Answer the backup telephone in a friendly, helpful manner
- Fill brochures, keep the Visitors Center clean, be comfortable exchanging money for merchandise sales, and other duties as assigned
- Have fun, be personable, and have an enthusiasm for North Dakota and Minnesota!
Flexible scheduling is available if needed. This position will require the applicant to work some Saturdays and Sundays. This position is part-time – 32 hours a week or fewer.
Work Environment, Physical Requirements and Additional Information
- Be able to move and lift up to 30 pounds
- Daily Shifts: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Special Events: Hours are variable and are dictated by event calendar
To be considered for application, please email resume to Mallari Ackerman at email@example.com