Our dogs know how to make the best out of most situations, and winter weather is no exception!
The 10 Best Things About Winter in Fargo, According to Dogs:
- 1). Snow piled up on snoots
- 2). Catching a big wet snowball in mid-air
- 3). Snowshoeing with humans
- 4). Skijoring!
- 5). Catching a whiff of something yummy (or yucky) in the cold air
- 6). Digging in the yard for grass
- 7). Wearing a cozy coat, scarf, or boots
- 8). Free water, everywhere!
- 9). Playing tag with dog friends at one of many dog parks.
- 10). Warming up with my human at one of Fargo Moorhead’s many Dog-Friendly businesses.
Enjoy this gallery of some snow-loving Fargo dogs (and one cat):
(Don’t forget to tag us in your uniquely Fargo, Moorhead, West Fargo Instagram photos #northofnormal )