Unfortunately, the official GeoTour was archived in winter of 2023, but luckily for you, we still have caches and these Adventure Labs to utilize instead.
Get started with Adventure Labs
Download the app on your device to get started:
“What’s an Adventure lab” you ask? Geocaching Adventure Lab expands the boundaries of traditional geocaching into new spaces and experiences while introducing innovative and fresh ideas that make geocaching even more fun! Unlike traditional geocaching, Adventures do not require a physical container and can be located indoors. Learn more about Adventure Labs by clicking here!
Adventure Labs in Fargo-Moorhead
* A Tour of Moorhead Parks and Recreation – 10 locations (requires some driving)
* Downtown Fargo Art (North) – 10 walkable locations
* Downtown Fargo Art (South) – 10 locations (may require some driving)
* Faces of Art – 5 locations (requires some driving)
* The Great Fargo Fire if 1893 – 5 locations (requires some driving)
* Island Park: A Tour of Fargo’s First Park – 10 walkable locations
* It’s a Great Day to Be a Dragon: A tour of MSUM – 10 walkable locations
* Moorhead: Past, Present, and Future (buildings) – 10 locations (may require some driving)
* On Firm Foundation Grounded: A tour of Concordia – 10 walkable locations
* Red River at M.B. Johnson Park – 10 walkable locations
* Visit Fargo Moorhead: Your Adventure Starts Here! – 5 walkable locations