There’s a small window between the warmth of the summer sun and the coolness of winter snow. It’s autumn. It’s a favorite season of many in our area. Dressed in a sweater, scarf, and boots with a pumpkin spice latte in hand, this tends to be the time we take in the crisp air and enjoy the changing colors of the trees. Here are some of the best places around Fargo-Moorhead to observe the fall foliage.
• Lindenwood Park | 1905 Roger Maris Dr, Fargo
• 8th Street between 13th Ave and Broadway, Fargo
• Visitor Center | 2001 44th St S, Fargo
• Tochi Products | 1111 2nd Ave N, Fargo
• Island Park | 616 1st Ave S, Fargo
• Ivers Building | 324 Roberts St N, Fargo
• Dakota Carriage Pumpkin Patch | 7414 40th Ave N, Fargo
• Trefoil Park | 1321 Elm St N, Fargo
• Trollwood Park | Golf Course Rd, Fargo
• Gooseberry Mound Park | 100 22nd Ave S, Moorhead
• Crazy Tree | 12th Ave S & 11th St S, Moorhead
• Elmwood Park | 500 13th Ave W, West Fargo
• Sheyenne River | Between I-94 and 21st Ave W, West Fargo
• Buffalo River State Park | 565 155th St S, Glyndon
• Romantic Moon Event Center | 158 80th St S, Glyndon
Traveling West? There’s more to be seen in North Dakota. Check out the 13 Best Places to see the fall colors in our state.
Whether the weather cooperates or not, we hope you have a chance to check out the colorful sights in Fargo-Moorhead. Happy Fall Y’all!