The 10 greatest photos with the #FargoWoodchipper this month
When you house an epic movie prop in your Visitors Center, it’s only natural that people want to take pictures with it. So we encourage them, with funny hats and stuff. But we also judge them, and show our adoration for the top shots here, every month.
Want to be included? Just tag your Instagram or Facebook photo with #FargoWoodchipper and you’re in the running. And if you manage to snag the top spot, we’ll send you a gift to commemorate your effort.
Below are this month’s greatest photos with the #FargoWoodchipper.
10. Careful you don’t fall in there, Lisa
9. Anyone else but me nervous they’re not kidding…?
8. Cute poses and big smiles always makes the list!
7. It wouldn’t be a “top 10” list if there wasn’t a cute little shelter dog on it.
6. These two crack me up, the one on the right is just intensely shoving the foot in while the gal on the left is obviously expecting a blood bath (don’t worry, it’s just a plastic leg).
5. A nice classic pose takes the 5th spot in the lineup.
4. These two are awesome, I personally like the guy who must actually be screaming while taking this photo. It’s okay, it’s just a plastic leg!
3. Classic throwing your child in the Woodchipper…
2. This guy on the right is really trying to look like he’s disgusted… All I see is a bunch of giggles.
1. Drum roll please! This family takes the cake for July’s best photo with their commitment to actually throwing the girl into the Woodchipper.
Think you can pose better than anyone on this list? Post your own awesome photo with #FargoWoodchipper to be featured here next month.