- This event has passed.
Virtual Winter Camping Workshop
DONATION BASED TICKET PRICING!
Have you been winter camping? If not, maybe it’s because you feel unprepared, scared, or…cold. We’re here to help you get over those fears and show you how awesome camping can be year ’round, how you can do it safely, and how great it is to camp without mosquitos 😉
On Wed, Dec. 16th from 6:30-8:30PM, get your computers, log on, and join us from the comfort of your own home to learn a ton of useful info on how to take your adventurous spirit outdoors year round!
– Layering For Winter Activities (Stay Warm!)
– Shelter Needs & Techniques (Be Comfy!)
– Sleeping Below Zero (Sleep Sweet!)
– Winter Hammocking (Extreme Swaying!)
– General Tips & Tricks for Success & Survival (Be Smart!)
– And MORE!
Don’t spend the next 9 months dreading the outdoors. GRAB YOUR TICKETS and let’s have some FUN!
* Tickets are donation-based.
* Suggested donation of $10, but please pay what you feel is fair as you are able in order for us to pay instructors, cover costs and continue providing workshops through the pandemic!
** Log in beginning 1/2 hour before the event starts and we will let you in the room as soon as we’re ready!
** Zoom link sent to your email 2 hours prior to the event. If you do not receive this link, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKSHOPS HELD VIRTUALLY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE TO STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 AND KEEP EVERYONE SAFE DURING THE HEIGHT OF THE PANDEMIC HERE IN F-M.
Need some inspiration? Take it from the Norwegians —> https://www.fastcompany.com/3052970/the-norwegian-secret-to-enjoying-a-long-winter