- This event has passed.
Virtual Class: Chicken Piccata for Two
Let’s try something new! A date night class done virtually!
This includes a kit with everything you need
1 Hour and 30 Minutes
Chicken Piccata is a delicious dish that should be part of every home cook’s repertoire and a wonderful meal to make together (or make on your own with leftovers!). In your home kitchen you will prepare the following dishes under Chef Randall’s guidance online via Zoom: Chicken Piccata in a lovely white wine pan sauce, a classic rice pilaf and fantastic french cut green beans with lemon and toasted almonds. You’ll cook alongside Chef Randall and be able to ask questions while seeing and learning new skills all from your home kitchen. Once the class is complete you’ll have dinner for 2 (with dessert included in your kit).
Class includes a kit with all your ingredients, Zoom instructions and station set up so you’re kitchen is prepped and ready for the class!
This class is interactive so you can ask questions and Chef Randall will be available to instruct you step by step.
Everything needed for the class is standard kitchen equipment and will be listed in your kit!
Skill Level: 3
Class Skill Level
We’ve added a Skill Level Rating to each class to help you better gauge how intensive or easy-going the classes will be!
- 1 = Beginner – no experience needed, just a desire to learn more about cooking and/or baking!
- 3 = Intermediate – basic kitchen knowledge, basic knife skills, comfortable in the kitchen
- 5 = Advanced – knowledge/experience of the class topic would be beneficial at this skill level, very comfortable in the kitchen
- What platform will be used? We will be using Zoom for our virtual classrooms. This way our classes are live and interactive. Upon registration, you will be emailed a link with additional information to help you log on and cook with us!
- Does the class result in a meal? Most classes result in a meal where you get to eat what you have prepared. Keep in mind that our baking classes do not but we do try to schedule them so they do not fall over a regular meal time just for that reason.
- Can I attend a class on my own? Cooking classes are a great way to meet new people and we highly encourage everyone to attend a class!
- How are classes structured? For the majority of our virtual classes, you will be cooking alongside the instructor, step by step for the duration of the class. You can ask questions at anytime!
- Can I have a glass of wine or other adult beverages during the virtual class? Yes! We just ask you don’t get out of hand…or we’ll have to mute you for the whole class which is not much fun.
What to Know
There will be no refunds for virtual classes. If something comes up and you are unable to participate in the class live, we will send you a recording so you can prepare the kit, step by step, at another time.