The Market @ West Acres
Join us for our 10th annual season of The Market @ West Acres! The Market @ West Acres is a partnership between The Northern Plains Botanic Garden Society and West Acres, featuring various products and products from regional vendors.
When: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 9 am-3 pm (from June 20th-October, 2023)
Where: In the west parking lot at West Acres, just off 42nd Street South, between 13th and 15th Avenues
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Market @ West Acres for another great season!
– Bill Erbes Farm: Fresh produce (Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays)
– Blazek Family Gardens and Goods: Bread, baked goods, jellies, produce, and more (Saturdays)
– Bush Foods: Pickled items (Saturdays)
– Damasa Organics, Inc.: Meats (Saturdays)
– Driscoll Farms: Fresh produce (Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays)
– Elston Beef: Beef (Thursdays, occasional Saturdays)
– J&K Jams: Jams (Saturdays)
– Northern Plains Botanic Garden Society: Flowers and more (Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays)
– Sandhills Family Farm: Eggs, honey, meat (Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays)
– The Red Silo: Art, soy wax products, and baked goods (Occasional Tuesdays & Thursdays)
– Wenner’s Sockeye Express: Wild-caught salmon (Thursdays & Saturdays)
– Wholemade Farm: Milk, honey, soap, and more (Saturdays)
– More vendors are coming soon!
The vendor list is subject to change.
We can’t wait to see you there!