- This event has passed.
**Elements of this event will change significantly from previous years due to COVID-19 precautions.**
With the wellbeing of the community as the primary focus, you’ll notice significant changes at the Santa Village event this year due to COVID-19 precautions but there’s still plenty to enjoy! Event organizers will still offer a in-person event experience on limited days in December and are moving other components of the event online for families to enjoy in a virtual setting.
Santa and Mrs. Claus want to make sure they make it to everyone’s house this year, so they will not be at this year’s event in person. Breakfast with Santa and Daycare Days are cancelled this year at Santa Village. Santa Village dates will be condensed to two weekends at Rheault Farm and masks are required.
Celebrate the season of giving at Rheault Farm this holiday season by planning a visit to Santa Village. Santa Village, located on a 15-acre enclosed farm site, is a non-commercial village where children and adults can make holiday memories and celebrate the Season of Giving.
Remember to dress warm and bring your camera! Admission to Santa Village is free, however, guests are encouraged to bring donations of canned goods, cash, and new toys to this in-person event.
1. Santa and Mrs. Claus will not be at Santa Village this year, catch a glimpse of the Claus’s inside their North Pole workshop through a virtual livestream at Rheault Farm
2. See Santa’s reindeer
3. Drop off your letter to Santa
4. Enjoy the model train display
5. Purchase a Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride (from 2:00-5:00 pm only)
6. Take-home craft and activities and two special virtual activities with video links featuring Santa and Mrs. Claus – The special video links include reading a book with Santa and baking cookies with Mrs. Claus
7. Light displays
Bring the magic of Santa to your home:
Santa and Mrs Claus are busy getting ready for Christmas and will not be at Santa Village this year, but they still want to bring the magic of the season to your home. Families can register to receive a personalized greeting from the Clauses in the mail, learn more and register through Eventbrite: https://bit.ly/34DZb8D
Santa Village Hours:
December 12-13 1:00-8:00 pm
December 18 4:00-7:00 pm
December 19-20 1:00-8:00 pm
Get the full event details: http://bit.ly/2mp5Yzt