- This event has passed.
HYGGE: A Celebration of All Things Cozy
Get ready for a full day of all things cozy! Wear your jammies and slippers, and come hang out and get comfy for Hygge (pronounced hooga) on Sunday, January 14th! We’ve packed this day full of all the warm and fuzzy things we could think of. You don’t want to miss it.
• We’re kicking off the day with another Viking Yoga with Yuj in Brewhalla from 9-10 am (ticket information on the Drekker Website). Dress cozy!
• Starting at 10 am, we’ll have all the comfy vibes in Brewhalla and Drekker Brewing’s taproom.
• Log The Sauna on Drekker’s patio from 10-7 pm (sign up for your slot below)
• Silent reading party with Fargo Public Library in Drekker’s Barrel Room from 2-4 pm
• There’ll be a crafty corner on Brewhalla’s mezzanine will be the perfect spot to finish a project or start a new one. Unglued will pop up with a selection of their make-and-take crafts as well as some fun things happening in their Craftatorium
• Prairie Fiber Arts Center will also join us to teach some knitting and crocheting basics and offer a selection of items for purchase.
• You know we wouldn’t leave you hanging on yummy drinks! Drekker will have specialty hot drinks and specialty Sloosh and EYE SCREAM flavors.
We get really good at getting cozy inside when it gets cold out. Grab your friends, books, board games, and get your Hygge on with us!