- This event has passed.
Group Dog Walk with Nature of the North
Grab all of your well-behaved doggos and meet us at MB Johnson Park for a one hour group dog walk!
WHY? Because yes, your dog does need exercise, even in the winter and everyone needs an excuse for some fresh air! Plus we have some amazing local parks, so let’s take advantage of their awesome trails. Oh, and it’s FREE and FUN!
Meet at furthest parking lot starting at 10:45AM
* Dress warm! Layers are your best bet.
* Dogs must be leashed at all times.
* Must clean up after your dogs.
* Please no more than 2 dogs per person.
* Social distancing is very easy to manage.
* Everyone is welcome. Don’t own a dog? You can still come walk the trails with us!