To have your event submitted to Visit Fargo-Moorhead for inclusion in our online, community-wide events calendar, we ask that it follows the following guidelines:
Events must be:
- 1. Located in the Fargo-Moorhead-West Fargo Metro
- 2. Open to the general public. Events with an admission charge are allowed
- 3. All images and descriptions of events must be appropriate for all audiences
By submitting your event below, you approve that your event may
also be used or picked up by other community organizations at their discretion
for their calendar of events.
Ineligible events include:
- 1. Any high or middle school activities including sporting events, theater performances, art exhibitions or student gatherings.
- 2. Any garage sales (You may wish to submit these to local Newspapers here)
- 3. Any commercial or sales function which simply promotes the business or its products
- 4. Classes and ongoing workshops
- 5. Membership meetings for clubs.
- 6. Political rallies, events and fundraisers
- 7. Events located outside of the FMWF metro
- 8. Events not meeting our community’s decency standards
If approved, your event will appear on the calendar within 2
working days of submission.
If your event is not approved, it will not populate on the live
events calendar. Fargomoorhead.org reserves the right to refuse publishing any
event for any reason.
- * Please include as much detailed information as possible. The more complete the listing, the more views it will receive.
- * You must include the full URL when adding a website for an event: http://www.example.com
- * Please make sure your photo is sized correctly. Guidelines for event photo’s are as follows: 865 pixels wide x 435 pixels high, 100Kb max file size, 72dpi (web resolution), JPG or PNG format.
- * Please choose all categories applicable to your event. Events can be listed in more than one category, where applicable. (Your event may be reassigned by our staff to a calendar category to better suit our classification system.)
For more information, please email Visit Fargo-Moorhead at email@example.com. Ready to submit your event?